The Paulownia wood has different properties and is widely used.
- Paulownia wood is used for the production of traditional musical instruments, sculptures, small appliances and domestic products.
- In the United States many comfortable houses or offices with a high degree of insulation are offered from the Paulownia wood.
- The light weight makes it an excellent material for the production of plywood. The surface of the plywood is waterproof, making it ideal for application where there is contact with water.
- The wood is often used for the production of furniture.
- The world need of ethanol as a partial substitute of fuels is growing with phenomenal temps therefore an alternative for its production is required. Biomass can be used under several forms.
- Directly burned to produce heat; For the production of pellets for cogeneration; In the pyrolysis process for the production of gas and liquid fuel; Iin the production of ethanol by the process of Brelsford hydrolysis.
- From the Paulownia an excellent chemical pulp is being produces with quality much better than the other fast-growing deciduous tree species.
- Oil is being extracted from the Paulownia for the production of lacquers.
- The leaves are used to produce feed for cattle, sheep and goats, pigs, rabbits and more. Their nutritional value is close to that of lucerne. They contain 20% proteins and are with assimilation to 60%.
- This precious wood is melliferous – providing pollen and nectar for bees.
html slider by WOWSlider.com v7.6