We offer planting material from Paulownia var. Shan Tong (paulownia shannxi), grown from root cuttings or in vitro
Root cuttings /Class A and Class B/
- diameter from 8 mm to 25 mm and a length from 80 mm to 100 mm.
1 and 2-years old saplings / 1,50 m. + – 15% / delivered with a bare root
- average height from 1.50 m to 2.50 m and diameter of the stem from 12 mm to 32 mm;
- supplied by “bare root” - could be delivered pruned as stump.
Container grown seedlings
- average height about 1 m to 2 m;
- suitable for year - round planting
- height from 0.15 m to 0.25 m;
- grown in special containers for seedlings;
- planted without rooting;
- recommended for planting in nurseries.
Planting plantations for production of quality timber /for terrains of at least 5 ha./ at a price of 2300 € /ha to 3 000 € /ha* - including testing of the terrain, supply of saplings /incl. saplings/ , planting, with warranty, certificate and consulting;
During the active season, the supplyment of small quantities and single pieces / 100 pcs. / is carried by courier direct to a destination specified by the customer including the cash on delivery.